home / Running / Accessories / Insoles & Injury Prevention
RUNPRO. Running – Reloaded.
You’ll notice the difference as soon as you put them in. Then you start running − and you’ll never want to run any other way. Light, dynamic and pleasantly supportive, RUNPRO does its job: 100% power transfer to the ground. Less fatigue in the feet and calf muscles. You can reach new personal bests, whether in minimalist - or classic running shoes with a cushioned midsole and a 10mm drop. Get ready for the next level of running enjoyment!
Available in three different profile heights: Low Medium and High
Currex Runpro Insole Features:
- Deep heel cup for a better in-shoe fit.
- Triple layers for optimum moisture wicking. provides for fewer blisters thanks to the specially developed mid-layer.
- 3D Dynamic arch technology (DAT) made from silver Nylon 6 composite for natural foot guidance.
- PROPO+ dynamic propulsion thanks to special forefoot material for maximum rebound.
- Medium Rebound PORON cushion for outstanding performance cushioning during initial foot contact.
- Decoupled heel for reduced pronation: Noticeable advantages during foot strike.
- Weight: 40g / 1.41oz. (size M)
The RUNPRO sole is perfectly suited for the following activities:
- Trail Running
- Nordic Walking
- Trail Walking