The Terry Soleil Free Flow offers up a loose-fitting alternative that's also pocket free to expand the activity horizon. UPF 50+ micropoly spandex makes it an ideal rash guard for water sports; removal of rear pocket panel allows for bulk-free fall layering; a choice of sophisticated prints makes it appropriate for non sport use. Relaxed fit through waist and hip.
• 88% micropoly/12% spandex fabric is lightweight, moisture wicking and UPF 50+
• simply styled crew neckline provides good coverage
• elastic-free sleeves and hemline for a more comfortable fit
• one-of-a-kind custom prints are unique to Terry
• no pockets – makes it more usable as a baselayer, less bulky under vests and mid layers