We engineered Áspero for pure, unapologetic speed, ready to take down finish lines, KOMs, PRs, and FKTs. A bike built without limits, for the riders looking to test them. It’s stiff—Classics-racing stiff—and performs like you’d want a road bike to perform off-road. We think that makes sense, and it’s what we were trying to do when we were stuffing bigger tires into our existing frames and swapping in aftermarket forks to get a 40mm tire up front.
Trail—front-wheel response to rider input—is the most critical factor in high-velocity handling. Flipping the two-position "Trail Mixer" to compensate for the difference in circumference between a 650b and 700c tire maintains consistent handling by maintaining consistent trail figures.
- Steep seat tube and moderate head tube balance for comfort and speed
- Adjustable Trail in fork keeps geometry true regardless of tire size
- Compatible with both 700c and 650b wheel sizes for speed and comfort
- Top-tube Bento mount lets you add nutrition storage on long rides
- Internal cable routing allows for addition of dropper post