For when the challenge is distance rather than speed. The Castelli Unlimited Puffy Jack brings warmth and comfort with looks that are at home on the bike or at the café stop.
Built for long adventure rides, the Unlimited Puffy Jacket has an outer shell in a windproof and water repellent woven fabric. Inside there is Polartec® Alpha® Direct insulation that delivers maximum loft and warmth with minimal bulk, so if the mercury does rise this puffer jacket will pack down into a frame or handlebar bag with ease. It is also high wicking, so you’ll stay dry, and comfortable for longer.
Nano Flex Stretch woven fabric on the undersides of the sleeves, in the sides, and lower back introduces flex to the jacket where you need it and reduces bulk where you don’t need so much insulation at the same time.
Castelli has cast its exacting eye over every detail of the Puffy Jacket, from technical features to subtle design cues. Zipper pockets provides safe storage for valuables, the rear pockets have a cover to keep contents protected and help this jacket blend in when off the bike, while a woven inner label, contrast lining, vintage Scorpion logo and U-shaped pull on the zipper, give the jacket a classic look.
- Coated windproof microfibre woven outer shell with water repellent treatment
- Polartec® Alpha® Direct insulation
- Nano Flex stretch woven fabric on underside of sleeves, side, and lower back
- Zipper pockets on chest and back
- 2 large rear pockets covered with flap
- YKK® Vislon® zipper with U-shaped pull
- Woven inner label and vintage Scorpion logo
- 2˚ – 14˚C / 38˚ – 57˚F
- Weight: 186g (S)