We get it. Little brother wants what big brother has, but by the time he gets it, big brother wants something else. This is just the way the world works, but no problem is too big for us to solve. We have addressed this timeless issue by offering Scott Steven's current pro model graphic on a mini-chassis previously unreleased in youth sizes. Now lil' bro has a deck his size with that Sleepy Steeves flair and big bro is having a progression session with Scotty's new 2020 release. The construction has been upgraded with a newly developed 45-degree Micro Glass™which makes for a more durable, yet lightweight board while allowing kids to play on fun stuff like park jumps, bumps, boxes, and any freestyle terrain. Snappy, soft, and designed with a slight reverse camber shape, they're everything you've come to expect from a CAPiTAin a simplified, scaled-down form.
Capita Scott Stevens Mini Snowboard Features:
- RIDER TYPE: RESORT + PARK: THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
- FLEX: TWIN
- FSC® CERTIFIED SELECT CORE™: Poppy lightweight core with no irregularities or finger joints for uniform flex and consistency.
- NEW! +45/-45 MICRO-GLASS + MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN: Biaxial top with proprietary bottom laminate = proper flex for short lengths and smaller riders. Impregnated with plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
- XXX[TRUDED] ™ BASE: Extruded under high pressure resulting in a super hard, and extremely durable surface. This is no ordinary extruded base.
- PAM16000™ Topsheet
- Sublimation Base
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts