Experience lasting comfort with GEL-NIMBUS® 22 running shoe. Packed with technologies to improve the performance of neutral runners, this iteration of this running shoe delivers a blend of cushioning and a responsive stride, featuring a softer GEL® cushioning unit in the heel for excellent shock absorption. Improved forefoot GEL® technology further reduces the load on feet, while the FLYTEFOAM® Propel technology in the midsole delivers more energetic ride. Featuring TRUSSTIC™ technology under the arch of the shoe, this thermoplastic piece provides stability, reduces weight and helps extend the life of the shoe. The lightweight, engineered mesh upper allows your feet to experience improved breathability, while offering a supportive and adaptable fit. Designed with high mileage runners in mind, the GEL-NIMBUS® 22 shoe implements more foam in the midsole to reduce the severity of harsh impact. Additionally, a lightweight AHAR® outsole reduces the overall level of wear, allowing you to spend more time focusing on your running workouts. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a beginner, the GEL-NIMBUS® 22 performance running shoe is designed to deliver soft cushioning and a more responsive stride.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGYASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGYReduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- AHAR® OUTSOLEAcronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGYVertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGYASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEMAttenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGYASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- ENGINEERED MESH UPPERMulti-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTINGEmploys 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
Unisex Shoe Size Chart
this size chart is a general conversion and is not brand specific