home / Running / Shoes / Stability
The GEL-DS TRAINER™ 25 running shoe from ASICS is an excellent choice for runners who want to go fast. The shoe helps you achieve those running goals with a great fit around the midfoot and lightweight FLYTEFOAM® technology in the midsole for a snappy response. The PROPULSION TRUSSTIC™ SYSTEM technology in the shoe's outsole mirrors the foot's ligaments, creating a powerful lever to propel your stride. GEL® technology in the rearfoot also adds cushioning to reduce the severity of shock upon impact. A specialized panel on the inside of the shoe helps provides a great overall fit, whiel the new contoured sockliner mirrors the natural shape of the foot to promote greater comfort. Additionally, the full ground contact design of the outsole formulates a smooth transition from foot strike to toe off. Comfortable, powerful and light, the GEL-DS TRAINER™ 25 shoe has everything you need to pick up your pace.
- PROPULSION TRUSSTIC® TECHNOLOGYMimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGYOur FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- REARFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEMAttenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- AHAR® PLUS OUTSOLEStrategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- DUOMAX® SUPPORT SYSTEMA dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- ENGINEERED KNIT UPPERMulti-directional knit material improves ventilation and stability.
Unisex Shoe Size Chart
this size chart is a general conversion and is not brand specific